Blogs are the best platform to promote your talent and any online or offline venture. Many people are trying to make money online through blogs. Even moms and grandmas are making money just by sitting in front of the monitor screen and giving golden tips on beauty and child care to people who want it. You come along many people now-a-days who get the most out of their blogs and are content with the amount of money they make.http://southpole2009.com/
Do you want to make 1500$ monthly? If you do, than here are nine tips that I can give you for making money online and believe me if you set-up a target of 1500$ you’ll make much more by the end of the month.
1. Observe the trends around you and choose niche for your blog accordingly. Niche is the main topic around which you’ll build your blog; it can be technology or even football.
2. Whatever your topic might be, attach a RSS feed widget to your blog. It’ll lead the search engines to show your posts in their optimization results.
3. Increase traffic by commenting on other blogs and ask them if you can be a guest blogger there. Comment on popular blogs and learn from them.
4. Add plug-ins to your blog, in order to attract more people. Many blog hosting sites provide plug-ins to show weather updates or even to stop spam comments from popping in.
5. Make your blog SEO wise, which will be easily available on search engines i.e. by using key-words in your posts.
6. As the customer is always right, therefore, write by keeping in mind the audience who’ll read it. As Robert Half says, “When the customer comes first, the customer will last.” Therefore, if you want your visitors to become your subscribers than, keep their interest in mind above everything else.
7. Keep your posts original and up-to-date. Write in a style that would become your trademark, your post should be your signature, hence, it should be written in a personal way.
8. Post daily and frequently on any topic that you feel would attract people like magnets, it can even be something on giving gifts.
9. Use your blog to provide reviews on anything new in the market, make it informational and useful for others. The content on your blog should be of quality and it should be in ample amount for search engines to pick up.
With all the nine steps done, you’ll be getting the most out of your blog on daily basis. Always set a goal at the start of every month and try your best to achieve it. Give your blog your extra effort and time. Once you make a fan following through your blog, now what you have to do is to live up to their expectations. There are phases when people tend to stop writing, but you should be strong and determined enough to get out of that phase in life.
“Laziness may appear attractive but work gives satisfaction.” – Ann Frank.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2796999